Hi! My name is Deborah Grace. Call me Grace. I’m glad you found me. Where are you? you ask…
This is a place where Moms unite and say “YES!” I will try that tonight. Let’s take a break and add some fun, because life is busy for everyone. Come read what I have to share because we’ve all been there … google, Pinterest, friends and news looking for answers and not just clues. It takes a village a community. This is a place a Mom can share, inspire, remind you of fun and family activities. A place you may learn a thing or two or be surprised of the DIY things you can do. Or, a break from all the Mom hard work you do.
I. Love. Crafting. It is my happy place. If you love crafting or want to try crafting something yourself, you can find my DIY ideas in the Crafting It category. If I find some great crafting ideas, I’ll share them here too. You can never have too many crafting ideas… and while I wouldn’t recommend doing them all at once, having a list is always helpful.
I have a daughter who is three and I’m learning on the way. I have come to find that you need a village and a strong circle to rely on, get help from, and sometimes pick you back up when you feel defeated. This is where my Moming It category comes in. I’m a research kind of girl… I can spend days reading and searching for answers to questions I’m just not sure of. The journey of motherhood isn’t ever a straight path and since new and unknown challenges are always around each corner, if I find something out that I was lost on, I’ll share it. Answers to mom questions or fun family friendly activity ideas will be here too!
Everybody needs some inspiration every now and then. If I find something I LOVE, something I found helped me out, put a smile on my face, or gave me joy, you can find it in my Loving it category.
Ten fun facts about me:
- I’m a wife.
- I’m the lucky mom of the sweetest little girl.
- Dr. Pepper and Flaming Hot Cheetos are my weakness (but don’t tell anyone because I’ll deny it).
- Movie marathons…um YES PLEASE!
- I love crafting, but I’m sure you figured that out already.
- I used to be a blonde. That took some hard work. Now I’m sticking to my natural hair color, which is brown and maybe a “few” grays as the years go by…
- I have a love/hate relationship with Bikram yoga.
- I was born in Hawaii and raised in San Diego so I’m a beach bum at heart.
- I love throwing parties, don’t we all though?
- I’m pretty sure in my past life, I was definitely a mermaid.